Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Buttered Prawns With Egg Floss | 香煎蒜蓉奶油蛋明蝦 - Josephine's Recipes Episode 21
Learn How to Pan Fried Garlic Buttered King Prawns with Egg Floss Will give you a smarter start to the day. The best, quick, easy and very good delicious recipe of butter.
I love eating this very much.
25 pcs Prawns
1 tablespoon Butter
3 cloves Garlic - chopped
A pinch of Sea Salt
2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce to taste
1) Heat up a wok with 1 tablespoon butter and melted.
2) Add chopped garlic until it turns golden.
3) lower the fire, Continue with prawns, Keep stir and add a pinch of salt until fragrant.
4) Switch to lower heat and add the mix with eggs.
5) Give them a toss. After a few second, you will see the mixture becomes foamy, It turns crispy look-alike, and into floss. Transfer to plate and 2 tablespoon light soy sauce to taste.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk