Want to impress your family with an unforgettable meal? Let's follow this recipe and have fresh tofu ready to go. Homemade egg tofu is very easy and quick to make. One of our favourite comfort food recipes, that makes us ever so satisfied. Perhaps it's the fact that we have spent a few years navigating around constant whining and picky eating habits, all to make food that is perfect to its very core.
• 5 eggs, small
• 1 tbsp corn flour
• 300ml soy milk (homemade)
Instructions: 1) Beat eggs, add cornflour, and soy milk. mix well and strain the mixture into greased, prepared pan.
2) Cover with foil, pour hot water into a large pan and steam over medium heat for 20 minutes.
3) Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
4) Cut the tofu into thick slices, and lightly coat with cornflour.
5) Heat a pan over high heat, add oil and fry until golden brown in both sides, add spring onions and fry for another 2 minutes. Turn off heat, put tofu and onions on a serving plate. Serve hot and dip with soy sauce or your favourite sauce.
Recipe Source: Josephine's Recipes