You don't have to own an ice-cream maker to enjoy this frozen treat. Learn how to make homemade ice cream just four-ingredients.
6-8 tbsp whole milk
2 tbsp matcha powder
300 ml whipping cream, cold
180g condensed milk
1) Chill the whisk and mixing bowl in fridge for about 15 minutes.
2) Heat the milk in a saucepan, sieve matcha powder, stir well and set aside to cool.
3) Pour the whipping cream into the cold mixing bowl.
4) Use low speed to beat for 1 minute. Increase to medium high speed and beat until soft peaks form.
5) Fold into the matcha mixture and condensed milk until well combined. Transfer into an airtight container. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Recipe Source: Josephine's Recipes