Here is my secret recipe to create amazing and flavorful pizza, try this homemade sauce doubles as the most amazing sauce and incredibly taste better on your pizza or a pasta sauce.
• 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 medium onion and shallot, thinly sliced
• 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
• 8 medium small, ripe tomatoes, cut in half
• 3 medium red chillies, finely chopped
• 6 medium small, bird eye chillies, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp light soy sauce or a few drops of maggi seasoning
• 1 - 2 tbsp cane sugar
1) Place a large frying pan on the medium-high heat. Pour in enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Add onion, shallot, red onion and fry until fragrant. Add ripe tomatoes, red and bird eye chillies to pan. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender. Season with sugar and light soy sauce. As soon as it comes to the boil. Remove the pan from the heat. Set aside to cool completely!
2) Place mixture in a blender and blend until smooth. Ready to use immediately or keep refrigerated and use within 3 days.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk