These loaves bake up incredibly tall, soft, moist and rich, packed full of banana-ry goodness. The perfect banana cake, and recipe can be make only only loaf. Just like grandma used to make!
• 40g salted butter, (melted)
• 40g granulated sugar
• 1 large, 2 small bananas, (over-riped)
• 1 tbsp whole milk
• 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 whole egg
• 1/2 cup, 80g cake flour
• 1/4 tsp, 1g baking soda
• 1/2 tsp, 2g baking powder
1) In a large bowl, Add melted butter and sugar.
2) Mix together cake flour, baking powder and baking powder.
3) Use the bottom of a spoon press down until the banana is well mashed.
4) Add milk, vanilla extract and whole egg into a bowl.
5) Use a whisker or a fork to beat them well until combined.
6) Rest for at least 10 minutes before baking.
7) Pour batter into prepared pan, Bake in preheated oven 170°C for 35 minutes.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk