Air fryer potato wedges are quick, easy, and super convenient. A healthier alternative to fries that you don’t use any extra oil to cook them, while still giving you that delicious crispiness you crave and are finger-licking goodness with a tomato ketchup or salad cream.
• 500g british jazzy potatoes
• 1 tbsp olive oil, mild / for frying, baking and roasting
• 2 tbsp garlic, onion powder
• 1 tsp salt, to taste
1) Wash and clean the potatoes. drain them thoroughly. you just have to chop your potatoes into 4 pieces and don’t even need to peel them. Place potato wedges in a freezer bag. Add olive oil, garlic powder, and salt. combine well and refrigerate until ready to use.
2) Grease the air fryer pan and transfer the potato wedges to air fryer basket. slide the basket into air fryer, heat the air fryer to 160C and set the time for 18-20 minutes. Do not press the basket release button, during shaking or taking it out.
3) Fry until the timer rings and the fries are golden brown. Sprinkle with garlic pepper, dried parley and peri-peri salt, serve on platter.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk