160g cake flour / plain flour / bread flour
1 tablespoon milk powder
1 teaspoon, 4g dried yeast
20g granulated sugar, optional
120g, 1/2 cup cold milk
15g salted butter, optional
A pinch of sea salt
20g salted butter ( at room temperature)
a pinch of sea salt
20g desiccated coconut
28g granulated sugar
1 egg yolk
1 egg yolk
1) Place the (A) ingredients into the bread pan. close the lid gently.
2) Press the menu button until desired program ''raw dough'' is selected. so that the machine does all the mixing and kneading. Once the process has been completed before 5 minutes open the lid, add butter to the bread pan, and continue until beeps will signal.
3) Press the menu button until you reach ''ferment''. The bread maker will allow your dough to rise for 30 minutes giving the dough more depth flavour or until beep to signal and then you take it out of the machine.
4) Turn the dough out onto a floured surface, punch down the dough, and cut into as many as you desire. roll each ball with a rolling pin. and roll up and shape, then place on the baking tray.
5) Second rise for 30 minutes, lightly brush egg wash or milk on top of the bread before baking. Bake in no preheated oven 130°C, until the buns are golden brown, about 18 minutes. (Baking time depends on the size and shape of the bread being baked).
Recipe Source: Josephine's Recipes