There's nothing better than the smell of freshly baked bread, don't you agree? to the appearance, to the taste, of course it's all so great! and because nothing beats homemade bread, here are the easy way to create your own bow shaped milk bread. For the first time it will take some effort to shape these, but after then you will get it done so quickly as possible. This recipe was a hit, and easy to follow! It can be using your hands and a mixer. Bread machine is a life saver for everyday bread, honestly! Just threw everything in the bread machine, and then press ferment until the beep noise. Take it out and shaped into as many as you want the bread rolls. this would save a lot of time and of course save life too.
Sunday, 14 March 2021
Freshly-baked homemade bread! Super soft and fluffy milk buns! We don't have to buy bread anymore!
160g cake flour / plain flour / bread flour
1 tablespoon milk powder
1 teaspoon, 4g dried yeast
20g granulated sugar, optional
120g, 1/2 cup cold milk
15g salted butter, optional
A pinch of sea salt
1) Place the (A) ingredients into the bread pan. close the lid gently.
2) Press the menu button until desired program ''raw dough'' is selected. so that the machine does all the mixing and kneading. Once the process has been completed before 5 minutes open the lid, add butter to the bread pan, and continue until beeps will signal.
3) Press the menu button until you reach ''ferment''. The bread maker will allow your dough to rise for 30 minutes giving the dough more depth flavour or until beep to signal and then you take it out of the machine.
4) Turn the dough out onto a floured surface, punch down the dough, and cut into as many as you desire. roll each ball with a rolling pin. and roll up and shape, then place on the baking tray.
5) Second rise for 30 minutes, lightly sprinkle a little flour on top of the bread before baking. Bake in no preheated oven 130°C, until the buns are golden brown, about 12 minutes. (Baking time depends on the size and shape of the bread being baked).
Recipe Source: Josephine's Recipes
Posted by Josephine's Recipes at 01:27