TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year's Eve in Paris | New Year's Celebration | France, Paris Travel





 Foods: ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Environment: ★ ★ ★ ★
Service: ★ ★ ★
  Price: ★ ★ ★          

Tel :+33 147 27 8665
Address :4 Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 
75116 Paris, France
Website:http://www.cafekleber.fr/home.html


Josephine's Recipes:
My rating the food & drink in the local while traveling and all of these happened based on my experience. I hope this helps you guys identify the problems further and create a good memories, enjoy the whole vacation with your loved, and better environment. Some of the lower rating, can be notification, helpful and appreciated. Thank you for taking time and visiting my blog. I hope everythings will get interesting and going forward..

No comments: