TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Toby Carvery - Home of the roast in Grimsby





 The Hainton, Crown Carveries

Was better as the Hainton, Crown carveries! 
They offer a real taste of traditional quality food.
All food seemed fresh, Plenty of food, The beef was exceptionally tasty, and a good choice of vegetables.

It was good entertainment watching various customers trying to get as much food on their plate as possible - How high can you pile roast potatoes? 

Service was quick and friendly and the Hainton, Crown carveries was very good value for money. Yes. I really missed it, the whole excitement of it.

But now,  We visited here the new Toby carvery for lunch and were disappointed. As that what you pay for even more so now prices have gone up 2 course for two people Average Price: £15.00

The staff argued that my husband about show proof of my age.
The minimum age for one to serve alcohol in the UK is 18 years old

I had told her, I’m a married women, but she answer is you don’t look like and I forgot to bring my id, so another way to show proof of age? but she said there was no way. 
I finally drank only soft drink :) 

No comments: