TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 14 May 2024

🇫🇷 Beautiful [Paris Café] with a view of Arc de Triomphe [ENG SUB•FULL] Paris Trip 🇫🇷 ✈️

 

Dining at 8/10 - Restaurant LE Drugstore
Close to Arc de Triomphe, Restaurant LE Drugstore
📍Location: 133 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France

I always feel happy when I see a blue sky in my videos or pictures. We used the uber app to travel from our hotel to the Arc de Triomphe and we had an incredible view of it. If you are looking to enjoy the view of the Arc de Triomphe. One of the most wanted Paris restaurants with a view, this restaurant is perfect for any traveller looking to enjoy a delicious breakfast before exploring the rest of the city. If you visit, ask for a table by the corner window. I really enjoyed my time there. Sitting outside and enjoying the view of the arc de triomphe created a very pleasant atmosphere. The prices are okay for this type of casual establishment, that seems normal in Paris. Also you're paying for the view and fortunately, the foods is good too. The waiter spoke English and everything on the menu was translated as well. The food was excellent and the staff were friendly. I was worried that this place might be a tourist trap due to its location, but I was pleasantly surprised! I highly recommend this restaurant. I loved their chocolate croissant (pain au chocolate). It's incredibly fluffy and flaky with melted chocolate inside. This is definitely the best croissant I've ever had in Paris so far!!! At only 3 euros each, they are worth every penny. The cappuccino didn't have any fancy designs on top which wasn't impressive, but it was hot enough which I liked and had a strong espresso taste similar to two shots of flat white coffee. The omelette was perfectly cooked with delicious cheesy eggs that melted in your mouth; fluffy, soft and tasty at 12 euros – definitely worth it! The pancake with maple syrup cost 8 euros; they were fluffy on the inside yet crispy on the outside but slightly too buttery – just make sure you pour enough maple syrup over them as it makes all difference; if you eat one piece alone then it’s perfect but having another piece may be too much buttery flavour-wise. The bread served with butter is complimentary and quite good too; fresh tasting with rich milky-cheesy flavours – truly unique! How I wish I could buy some back home to UK. Overall an amazing experience - we highly recommend visiting this restaurant while in Paris! A beautiful panorama of Avenue des Champs Élysée along with great service quality & food offerings await you here. I can’t wait to come back again soon! After finishing breakfast we took a short walk down Champs-Élysées capturing stunning views of Arc de Triomphe through photographs. Don’t miss out on capturing those special memories as they help create lasting keepsakes. I can't dance. I don't know a step. but I want to dance to put away my shyness. It can be a wonderful way to express yourself and have fun! People often take pictures while helping others for various reasons. One reason being documenting acts of kindness & sharing them inspires & encourages more such deeds.

Video part of 7:34, this was my first experience with an Uber (black) driver who initially drove past us. It is important to remember not to rush and to cancel the ride on your phone if you are unhappy with the service. Also, consider declining to give a low rating before entering the car.

We opted for Uber again for faster convenience getting back to our hotel before checking out. This time around we weren’t rushed allowing us enjoy & relax during our holiday stay in Paris. Hope these insights prove helpful. Thanks for watching and reading this. Subscribe & show your support with a thumbs up 👍

No comments: