TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 23 May 2014

Places to Eat & Drink | Paris Travel 巴黎美食之旅 2014 Paris Trip | Inexpensive Dining | Paris Street Food

Travelling the world with Paul has always been one of my dreams
Paris is a beautiful and magical place to spend the holidays

I wanted to share with you how New Year's Eve in Paris looked like As it is my trip 
to Paris video & Food diary is now live on the channel. 





Paul & I filmed this whole video, 
I had been recently addicted to uploading my cooking videos & recipes. 
Please Let me know how you like them?

New Year Breaks from the 30 December 2013 until 4 January 2014. 
Nearly 4 month ago, during the celebrating of New Year's Eve in Paris, 
As with pretty much everything in my life the excitement. 

The Eiffel Tower is one of the most  recognizable buildings in the world, 
So of course it is an important, since its completion over 100 years ago, 

It has become a symbol of Paris. Paul and I spent most of the day stood in long queues, 
waiting up to 3 hours for go to the top of the Eiffel Tower,  Anyway it is worth to wait in line. you can take turns to sit somewhere, while have no choice. I cannot get enough of the French food & Paris's beauty. 

You will only ever be as great as the people you surround yourself with things that make you :) 

on your last day, you will have things you wish for yourself, continually love, share, learn, grow and laugh. 

As for me that is yummy food & travel! Hope your day is filled with peace, joy & laughter! 

#More pictures http://traveltheworlddream.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/outfits-of-week-paris-france.html

No comments: