Here's a Good Luck cookies to celebrate the Chinese New Year. These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth and very addictive, full of peanut goodness, rich and crumbly bites, also are one of my all time favourite snacks. 传统小吃，花生酥，充满花生香，超酥，入口即化。做法简单，新手0失败。贺年小吃，送给家人朋友，一口接一口，大人小孩都喜欢。绝对让人留下美好的回忆。
Makes 35 peanut cookies
烤盐花生碎 roasted salt peanut, chopped 120g, 1/2 cup
糖霜 icing sugar 38g, 3 tbsp
普通面粉 plain flour 100g, 1/2 cup
花生油 groundnut oil 45g, 5 tbsp
蛋黄 egg yolk 1, beaten for glazing
摄氏150 / 华氏300 烤 25 分钟
Bake at 150°C / 300°F for 25 minutes
1) 视频0:09, 食谱(C) 也提到了摄氏150 / 华氏300 烤25分钟。每个人烤箱都是不同的。你需要自己调整。最后步驟， 如果你的烤箱太热了 只是一个建议。
Transfer granulated sugar to a blender into powdered sugar. Use a same blender, and blend the peanuts until finely chopped.
1) In a large bowl, combine the chopped peanuts, powdered sugar, flour, salt, and peanut oil.
2) Use your hands to mix and knead everything's until well combined. Take a small piece about 1 tsp small or 1 tbsp large dough, roll and make a ball. Put them on the baking sheets and repeat until all the mixture has been used up. Place a peanut or walnut in the middle of each cookies.
3) Brushing the surface with whisked yolks. Preheated the fan oven to 150°C and Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. The baking time depends on the size and shape of the cookies dough and the temperature of the oven. Carefully transfer to a wire rack and cool completely before eating or storing in an airtight containers.
1) You can find roasted peanuts almost anywhere in local grocery.
2) The cookies will stay fresh in an airtight containers for 5 days.
3) Depending on how big you roll the balls and you need to adjust the baking time.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk