I have made these many times for breakfast. Absolutely amazing. It tastes just as delicious as you serve in any Chinese Restaurant. If you love dim sum, then this is a heaven for you!
Now that you're here, let's get started.
380g Tesco Fresh Pork Mince
150g Prawn Mince (approx. 12 king prawns)
~ unshelled, peeled and finely chopped
3 dried Chinese mushroom, soaked in hot water ~ 10 mins
2 tsp White pepper
2 tsp Sweet wine
2 tsp Sesame oil
2 tsp Chicken Granules
2 tsp Oyster sauce
2 tsp Corn flour
2 tsp Table salt
Dice carrot into tiny pieces
For the dipping sauce:
Serve with soy sauce, chili sauce, or chili oil
The best way to clean king prawns is to put some salt on it and rinse under running water, and peeled.
1. In a medium bowl, add king prawns mince, chinese mushroom and pork mince.
Combine with a 2 tsp white pepper, sweet wine, sesame oil, chicken granules,
oyster sauce, corn flour, salt and mix well.
2. Oil the bottom of a bamboo steamer and line 2 large bamboo steamer with parchment paper.
3. Place 3 tsp filling in the center of wrappers. Gather all the corner, press and wrap firmly.
4. Add a few pieces of carrot to each dumpling or green beans for garnish before steaming.
5. Pour enough water into the wok until the water line is 1 inch below the bottom of the steamer.
cover with a lid and place over a pan or wok of boiling water. Steam the dumplings for 12 minutes.
Served with your favorite sauce!
Enjoy and Happy Cooking!