Sunday, 26 August 2018
Homemade Chicken Floss - 自製肉鬆 雞肉鬆 麵包機
Meat floss is means you can use chicken, pork or even fish. It is commonly eaten as a topping for congee, cake, bread, or stuffed into sandwiches. Homemade is more tasty, fluffier and better then the ones selling in the shops.
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp light soy sauce
2-3 tbsp dark soy sauce
5 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp five spice powder
2 tsp white peppers
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1) Take chicken breast from the soup, drain well and shredded.
2) Place shredded chicken in a bread maker and season with sesame oil for stir frying. then add the seasoning.
3) Select menu, jam setting and press start.once the cycle has ended, repeat the process again and until the meat is totally dry and flossy.
4) Use scissors to cut the nori seaweed sheets into pieces and mix with floss and you can store securely in re-sealed bag.
5) Homemade meat floss is safe to eat for up to a week in the fridge. If you don't have bread maker, you can use frying pan and stir fry instead. it takes about 1 hour. Make sure the chicken floss is completely dry during frying and turns golden in colour.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk