Just follow this step-by-step recipe carefully and make your own Happiness is Homemade.Smile. Cook. Eat. Love » be delicious!
One of my favourite morning breakfast is Chinese barbecued pork with fine egg noodles is also signature dish in my hometown. I have never had that good noodles ever before, truly the best I've ever had. Paul loves eating them, especially on Sunday mornings. He said to me: This dishes is the most authentic world’s tasty ‘’char siu kon lo mein’’. I feel so happy and all warm inside, when I hear this from him. I promise will try to create more happiness to him,
and create more yummy recipes to you guys.
Tesco Fine Egg Noodles
Use 1 noodle nest per person for a light meal or accompaniment
Use 2 noodle nests per person for a main meal.
1) Place the ‘’Tesco Fine Egg Noodles’’ in boiling water.
2) Remove from heat and leave to soak in the hot water for 5-6 minutes or until cooked. Stir frequently to separate the noodles.
3) Use a chopsticks to fetch the noodles and get rid of excess water. Drain and serve! Be careful not to over cook the noodles.Top with Slice barbeque pork 1/8 inch thick.
Char Siu Sauce:
1 tsp Chinese five spice powder
2 tsp LeeKumKee light soy sauce
1 tsp LeeKumKee dark soy sauce
1 tsp LeeKumKee sesame oil
1 tsp LeeKumKee oyster sauce
2 tsp Golden syrup or Honey
2 tsp Sweet rice wine or (sherry wine)
2 tsp LeeKumKee char siu sauce
3 tsp Toasted sesame seeds
1) Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and you desire to adjust yourself.
2) Place your vegetables in a pot and fill it with enough boiling water and
add 1 tbsp of sesame oil, cook until the vegetables are tender.
3) Garnish with baby pak choi, Sprinkle with thinly sliced chilli and spring onions.
It’s perfect to add your ‘’homemade char siu sauce on top’’ serve with egg noodles.