First, Prepare 3 - 4 mini loaf tins
See the link (Click Here) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Premier-Housewares-Mini-Loaf-Tins/dp/B005CVM0IC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1389894966&sr=8-5&keywords=mini+loaf+tin
1 cup rice flour
5 tsp wheat starch or corn flour
1 cup water
Don't add too much water, while you cook the radish as the vegetables will release enough of its own juices.
1 white radish (small)
(soaked / sliced)
3 tablespoons oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp sesame oil
or toasted sesame seeds
1 tsp white pepper
or black pepper
1 tsp sweet rice wine
1 tsp chicken granules
1) In a big bowl, Add rice flour, wheat starch, and water to make a thin batter.
2) Heat and add oil for stir fry (red onions, dried scallops, dried shrimps and dried mushroom, till fragrant and until golden brown.
3) Add turnips and seasoning to taste till well combined.
4) Cover and cook until tender and translucent, about 15 minutes.
5) Using the same wok, Add the batter and stir them until slightly thickens, Pour mixture into a well greased foil containers and steam for 1 hour. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
To Pan fry:
Cut into pieces. Heat a pan and oil over a medium high heat. Transfer turnip cake slices one by one to a pan until both side are golden brown. Served them with rice porridge, and toppings for appetizers. Dip them with your favourite sauce.
1. The amount of ingredients like red onions, dried shrimp, scallops, and mushrooms can be increased or decreased to suit your tastebuds.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk