oil for frying
22 ginger slices
4-5 stalks of spring onions
3 live lobsters
(Take out the part like lobster head and claws which are not easy to eat but lots of flavor and 20& lobster meats for making the congee, rice porridge)
1 cup dry sherry, or sweet rice wine
a pinch of sea salt
1-2 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1) Wash and clean the lobsters and chop into several pieces.
2) Heat the casserole in middle heat, Add oil, sliced ginger and spring onions, frying until golden all over. then add the lobsters and stir-fry until lightly brown fragrant.
3) Pour some dry sherry, sweet rice wine on it. Season with a pinch of rock salt, oyster sauce and dark soy sauce. high heat to cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add cornstarch-water mixture and continue stirring until the sauce thickens, about 30 seconds. Add the remaining spring onions. Pour the extra sherry, sweet rice wine over the top. Place on a serving platter and serve immediately!
1) You can actually deep fry the lobster and freeze it, then simply reheat and stir-fry.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk