The cake is super fluffy, soft and moist, has a strong and fresh strawberry flavor.
For a stunning cake of your own, just follow a few simple techniques on the video instructional.
It is homemade goodness at its very best, smells like 100% real strawberry.
(A) Egg yolks:
• 5 egg yolks
• 4 tbsp sugar
• 100ml strawberry puree (sauce)
• 1 cup cake flour
• 2 tsp baking powder
(B) Egg whites:
• 5 egg whites
• 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
• 6 tbsp sugar
How to make your own Strawberry puree (Sauce) To wash, rinse strawberries thoroughly under cool running water, drain in a clean strainer. Add the fresh strawberry into a blender, then blend until smooth.
You'll achieve A Beautiful
& Fragrant natural light Pink sauce.
1) In a large bowl, add 5 egg yolks, 4 tbsp sugar, 100ml strawberry puree. Stir until well combined. Sift in the 1 cup cake flour and 2 tsp baking powder into the egg yolk mixture. Stir until smooth and Set aside.
2) Use a large clean bowl, Add 5 egg whites, Add 1/2 tsp cream of tartar, Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until barmy, Add 2 tbsp sugar for 3 times, beat them to half solid until stiff peaks form. then you'll need a fine strainer slowly to fold the egg yolks batter to egg whites and mix throughly with your spatula, stir lightly until everything is well combined.
3) Gently pour the mixture into the greased 7 x 4.5-inch angel food tin, then bang it on the work surface a few times to expel any large air pockets.
4) Preheat the oven, set the temperature to 150°c, Bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through.
5) Remove from the oven, use a sharp knife to cut around the edges only. Cut the base once is cooled. Let it cool and hold it up for at least 15 minutes.
1) Simply place the fresh egg in your fridge, It will whip easier.
2) Beating egg whites is a very important process, it will help your cakes rise with perfectly.
3) Cover with foil after a few minutes if the cake of top starts to get brown
and continue rising nicely with a golden top.
4) Pink food colouring paste to give you just the colour you're looking for.
5) Please understand that everyone's oven work differently.
You should also check the temperature of your oven. if not, your cake won't rise well.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk