Air fryer potato chips crinkle are quick, easy, and super convenient. A healthier alternative to fries that you don’t use any extra oil to cook them, while still giving you that delicious crispiness you crave and are finger-licking goodness with a tomato ketchup or salad cream.
• 4 large marabel baking potatoes
• 1 tbsp olive oil, mild / for frying, baking and roasting
• 2 tbsp garlic powder
• 2 tbsp onion powder
• 1 tsp salt, to taste
1) Wash and clean the potatoes. drain them thoroughly. take a crinkle cut tool and slice each potato into 1/3 inch. lay each slice flat and then use the tool to slice them into long strips and don’t even need to peel them. Place potato chips crinkle in a freezer bag. Add olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. combine well and refrigerate until ready to use.
2) Grease the air fryer pan and transfer the potato chips to air fryer basket. slide the basket into air fryer, heat the air fryer to 160C, set the time for 20 minutes. Do not press the basket release button, during shaking or taking it out. Sprinkle some garlic pepper and bake for another 2 to 5 minutes.
3) Fry until the timer rings and the fries are golden brown. Sprinkle with garlic pepper, dried parley and peri-peri salt, serve on platter.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk