For now, chocolate banana cupcakes are on our favourite afternoon tea menu. So. if you're a lover of super crunchy, crispy chocolate chip cookies as well, on top of a cupcake is done exactly the same as the way. They are fantastic, your cakes inside will always turn out moist, soft and springy. The best ever to create a chocolate heavenly flavour.
Makes 6-8 cupcakes
• 38g salted butter, (melted)
• 40g brown sugar
• 2 small bananas / 1 large (over-riped)
• 30g, 2 tbsp whole milk
• 1 whole egg
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 80g, 1/2 cup cake flour
• 1/2 tsp, 3 g baking powder
• 1/4 tsp, 1g baking soda
• 30g, 2 tbsp cocoa powder
• 100g chocolate chips, or as you desire
• 2 tbsp plain flour
1) In a large bowl, Combine melted butter, brown sugar, bananas, milk, egg, and vani1la extract.
2 ) Use a fork to press down the banana is well mashed. Add the flour mixture, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. mix until combined. Rest for at least 10 minutes before baking.
3) Pour batter into prepared cupcakes pan, Bake in preheated oven 170°C for 25 minutes or no preheated oven for 35 minutes.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk