OMG! The texture is amazingly smooth and melt in your mouth heavenly, and the blueberry coulis topping is a perfect match.
6-inch cake pans
● 25g sugar
● 2 tsp lemon juice
● 5 tsp water
● 2 tsp cornflour
1) Melting 360g cheese spread in a double boiler, Add the 150ml whole milk and 3 tablespoons sugar, stir until well blended. Slowly adding the 4 egg yolks and mixing thoroughly. Add in sifted 5-6 tablespoons cake flour and 5-6 tablespoons corn flour, and beat well.
2) Whisk 4 egg whites and add the 8 tablespoons sugar a bit at a time in another bowl until stiff peaks about 3-5 minutes. Add the egg yolk mixtures and continue the folding movement until well incorporated.
3) You will need two 6-inch round baking pan. Line with the prepared round of parchment paper in the bottom and the sides and grease with butter. Pour the batter into two cake pans and Use a large baking pan for a hot water bath.
4) Preheat the oven to 130°C, turn the heat up to down, fan oven. Bake for 30 minutes. After then increase the temperature to 150°C and Bake for 1 hour.
5) Use a small saucepan, Cook the 125g blueberries, 25g sugar and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon until the berries are soften and release their juice. In a small bowl, whisk the 2 teaspoons cornflour with 5 teaspoons water and stir into the blueberries until it is the desired thickness. Remove the pan from the heat and Let it cool down to room temperature.
6) Once the cheese cake are done, leave to cool at least 15 minutes and remove from the oven. Serve or chill in a fridge overnight. Spoon the syrupy berries on top and sprinkle some powdered sugar around it. Use a sharp and hot knife to cut the cake and present individual plated. Enjoy!
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk