For the dough:
For brushing the tops:
2) Knead it well for 10 minutes and beat the dough by hand about 15 -30 minutes, until soft, springy and does not stick to work surface.
3) Cover and proofing the dough overnight in the fridge, cold-rise fermentation. (or you can just sit at room temperature for about 1 - 2 hours and then bake as normal). take the dough out, let it come back to room temperature for 2 hours until tripled in size.
4) Transfer the dough to a lightly floured worktop and roll into the desired shape, add your favourite fillings or just plain. proof again for 35 minutes in the oven until doubled in size.
6) Preheat the oven to 150C, Baking time will depend on the size and the type of bread.
7) Remove from the oven and let it cool on a rack. Take a piece and eat it. Yum!
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk