If you really want to experience a delicious down to earth chiffon cake, then here you can learn this super fluffy and beautiful cake.
Wilton 17.78 x 11.4 cm (7 x 4.5-Inch) Angel Food Tin
Whisk, Bowls, Strainer, Spatula, Brushes, Spoons and Blender.
• 5 egg yolks
• ½ cup sweetened avocado juices
• 1 cup cake flour
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 5 egg whites
• ½ tsp cream of tartar
• 6 tbsp sugar
1) First separate the eggs, putting the whites into one bowl and the yolks into another bowl.
Add 5 egg yolks and ½ cup sweetened avocado juices. Stir until well combined. Sift in the 1 cup of cake flour and 2 tsp baking powder into the egg yolk mixture. Stir until smooth and Set aside.
2) In a large clean bowl, 5 egg whites, 1/2 tsp cream of tartar, Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until barmy, Add 2 tbsp sugar for 3 times, beat them to half solid until stiff peaks form. then you'll need a fine strainer slowly to fold the egg yolks batter to egg whites and mix throughly with your spatula, stir lightly until everything is well combined.
3) Bang it on the work surface a few times to expel any large air pockets. Gently pour the mixture into the greased 7 x 4.5-inch angel food tin, then bang it again.
4) Preheat the oven to 150°c, Bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through.
5) Remove from the oven, Let it cool and hold it up for at least 15 minutes.
use a sharp knife to cut around the edges and the base once is cooled.
1) Simply place the fresh egg in your fridge, It will whip easier.
2) Beating egg whites is a very important process, it will help your cakes rise with perfectly.
3) Cover with foil after a few minutes if the cake of top starts to get brown
and continue rising nicely with a golden top.
4) Green food colouring paste to give you just the colour you're looking for.
5) Please understand that everyone's oven work differently.
You should also check the temperature of your oven. if not, your cake won't rise well.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk