Freshly Baked 刚出爐
Cool Completely | Sweet Bites
The best traditional banana cake. The quickest and easiest way to get perfect results every time.
50g lurpak salted butter
1/2 cup castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp evaporated milk
1 cup plain flour
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
1) Use a fork to mash the peeled 2 bananas in a bowl. Add 50g cream butter and half cup of sugar, stir until light and fluffy.
2) In another bowl, add 2 eggs and 2 tbsp evaporated milk, Gently pour in (1) and keep stirring together until well combined.
3) Mix 1 cup of plain flour, sift together with 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda and 1 tsp of baking powder. Fold in 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips until just combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf tin.
4) Preheat the oven to 160°c, Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
5) Remove from the oven. Use a sharp knife to cut the cake. carefully wiping it clean after cutting each slice and serve.
Everyone's oven is different and the best way to adjust yourself. Since my old oven only the lower elements heat up, so it took about an hour to bake. I recently bought a new fan oven which have heating on both top and bottom for 35 - 40 minutes.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk