24~60 hours Cold rise the dough for super soft and fluffy texture of the bread with the chewy mouth feel. As long as the time, let the dough at low temperature slow fermentation, can produce different delicious pizza bottom and the bread fully released barley malt it had a strong smell of alcohol. A natural preservative and they sure don't stop the yeast from fermenting a strong smell of beer flavour. this will make us satisfy with these appetite choices.
Step-by-step Basic Pizza & Bread Dough Recipe ''Pizza Dough'' is made in almost the same way as ''Bread'. Please follow the instructional video for the best result of making your own Pizza & Bread.
1 cup whole milk (warm)
1 tsp allinson easy bake yeast
1 tsp sugar
2 cups bread flour
2 tbsp sugar
35 ~ 50g lurpak salted butter (melted)
This will totally depend on how much butter you like
1) Add 1 cup warm milk + 1 tsp yeast + 1 tsp sugar mix thoroughly together. Just cover it with the lid or plastic wrap. (should be under 38°c) or until bubbles arise.
2) In a large bowl, add 2 cups bread flour, 2 tbsp sugar, add the (A) yeast mixture to the flour and mix well until combined.
3) You knead the dough first to get gluten and then add the melted butter kneed till it forms a rough ball and a medium level of gluten has developed.
4) Cover the dough with plastic wrap and allow to cold rise in the lower part of a refrigerator 24 to 60 hours. A 24 to 60 hours cold rise in the fridge will make the bread dough better.
5) Take the dough from the fridge, rest for 20 minutes and transfer the soft and sticky dough on a clean, floured work surface, place it on a floured, then kneading well by hand for 5 minutes.
6) Covered with a plastic wrap and wet clothes. allow to rise again (ideally in a warm place) until they double or triple in size.
7) Sprinkle a work surface with flour. Using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll out the dough from the center to the edges. Cut the shape as you desired.
1) Please read these instructions carefully and follow them closely to ensure that the quality video clips can be included to describe the technique of a procure. Baking time depends on the size and shape of the bread being baked.
2) Yes. 2:08 Cover the dough with plastic wrap and allow to cold rise in the lower part ofa refrigerator 24 to 60 hours. A 24 to 60 hours cold rise in the fridge will make the bread dough better.
3) If the dough feels very sticky, add a little shake of flour until it becomes smooth and bouncy.
This is where you are able to pull it to a very thin membrane see through before it breaks.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk