24~60 hours Cold rise the dough for super soft and fluffy texture of the bread with the chewy mouth feel. As long as the time, let the dough at low temperature slow fermentation, can produce different delicious pizza bottom and the bread fully released barley malt it had a strong smell of alcohol. A natural preservative and they sure don't stop the yeast from fermenting a strong smell of beer flavour. this will make us satisfy with these appetite choices.
Step-by-step Basic Pizza & Bread Dough Recipe ''Pizza Dough'' is made in almost the same way as ''Bread'. Please follow the instructional video for the best result of making your own Pizza & Bread.
1 cup whole milk (warm)
1 tsp allinson easy bake yeast
1 tsp sugar
2 cups bread flour
2 tbsp sugar
35 ~ 50g lurpak salted butter (melted)
This will totally depend on how much butter you like
1) Add 1 cup warm milk + 1 tsp yeast + 1 tsp sugar mix thoroughly together.
Just cover it with the lid or plastic wrap. (should be under 38°c)
or until bubbles arise.
2) In a large bowl, add 2 cups bread flour, 2 tbsp sugar,
add the (A) yeast mixture to the flour and mix well until combined.
3) You knead the dough first to get gluten and then
add the melted butter kneed till it forms a rough ball
and a medium level of gluten has developed.
4) Cover the dough with plastic wrap and allow to
cold rise in the lower part of a refrigerator 24 to 60 hours.
A 24 to 60 hours cold rise in the fridge will make the bread dough better.
5) Take the dough from the fridge, rest for 20 minutes.
and transfer the soft and sticky dough on a clean, floured work surface,
place it on a floured, then kneading well by hand for 5 minutes.
6) Covered with a plastic wrap and wet clothes.
allow to rise again (ideally in a warm place) until they double or triple in size.
7) Sprinkle a work surface with flour.
Using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll out the dough from the center to the edges.
Cut the shape as you desired.
1) Please read these instructions carefully and follow them closely
to ensure that the quality video clips can be included to describe the technique of a procure.
3) You can choose to ''brush the bread with egg wash'' if you love how the bread get a good flavorful,
well browned super crunchy, crispy on the outside and super soft and fluffy on the inside.
4) If you choose to ''brushing it with melted butter'', will help you to achieve a bread with an extremely soft crust.
5) Continue to kneed until it passes the window pane test.
If the dough feels very sticky, add a little shake of flour until it becomes smooth and bouncy.
This is where you are able to pull it to a very thin membrane see through before it breaks.
6) Most doughs are ready for fermentation when they reach an internal temperature of (25-27°C).
You can also check the gluten development with the windowpane Test: pull off a chunk of dough
and stretch it with your hands. It should stretch to form a very thin translucent sheet, without tearing.