Thursday, 26 June 2014
How to Make Perfect Caramel Pudding 焦糖布丁製作 Josephine's Recipes 110
Just follow this step-by-step instructional video
and make your own Happiness is Homemade.
You'll be rewarded with comforting,
super soft, fluffy and tasty milk & caramel flavour.
Smile. Cook. Eat. Love » be delicious!
Create more happiness in our life
All my recipes have been tested & made many times at home.
This Pudding just makes me very happy.
One of my favourite desserts to serve.
I hope can bring you happiness
and everything you want to taste the Yummy!
Now, Lets Get Started!
W4 inch x D2.5 inch
½ cup sugar
2 tbsp water
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
a little butter to grease moulds
1) Cook milk with the ¼ cup sugar without boiling until the sugar is dissolved.
2) To make the caramel, cook the remaining sugar with 2 tbsp water until brown.
Then pour equal amounts into the 2 greased pudding moulds.
3) Beat the eggs well with vanilla essence and add to the milk mixture.
Beat until blended and strain.
4) Pour the egg mixture into the moulds with caramel at the bottom.
Arrange on a baking tray. Pour 2 cups of hot water into the tray.
5) Bake in an oven preheated to 150°c for 40 minutes.
To Serve Warm:
Chopstick round the edges. Place a serving dish on top of the pudding moulds and turn upside down. Serve warm & Enjoy!
To Serve Cold:
Once you remove the pudding moulds. From the tray and set on a cooling rack. When cool, transfer to the fridge overnight. Serve cold & Enjoy!
Insert a chopstick into the centre of the pudding. The pudding is cooked if comes out clean. It depends the size of your moulds. The pudding can be cooked by steaming over lowest heat for 50 minutes.