See the link:
For the cake:
Ingredients (A) Egg yolks:
• 3 egg yolks
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 2 tbsp milk powder
• 55ml fresh milk
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tbsp corn oil
• ½ cup cake flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
Ingredients (B) Egg whites:
• 5 egg whites
• ¼ tsp cream of tartar
• 4 tbsp sugar
For the Filling:
2 large avocados
½ cup condensed milk
Cut the avocados in half lengthways, remove the stones and scoop out. Put the avocado in a food processor or electric hand mixer with the Condensed milk. Blend until you have a light, elegantly pale green cream.
1. In a large bowl, add 3 egg yolks, 2 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp milk powder,
2 tbsp corn oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract and Stir until well combined.
Sift in the ½ cup of cake flour and 1 tsp baking powder into the egg yolk mixture.
Stir until smooth and Set aside.
2. Use a large clean bowl, add 5 egg whites, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until barmy,
Add ¼ cream of tartar, continue beating for a few seconds.
Add 1 tbsp sugar for 4 times, beat them to half solid until stiff peaks form.
it will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Gently fold the whipped egg whites into the egg yolks mixture
until all of the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
4. Gently pour the batter into your cupcakes cases
then '' bang '' it on the work surface a few times to expel any large air pockets.
5. Preheat the oven, set the temperature to 150°c.
Bake for 15 minutes or until well-risen, golden-brown and firm to the touch.
Carefully remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely.
6. In the meantime, cut the avocados in half lengthways, remove the stones and scoop out.
Put the avocado in a food processor or electric hand mixer with the condensed milk
blend until you have a light, elegantly pale green cream.
*Refrigerate it before using if needed.
7. Once the cake is cool, Spreading the avocados cream into center of the and over the top on each cupcake. Decorate with fresh leaves on top before serving.
If you're not serve the cupcakes immediately, then please add 1 tsp lemon juice. The acid in the lime juice will help delay the avocados from turning brown. This time '' extra '' 2 egg whites, it will make the cake extra fluffy, soft like cotton. Leftover egg yolks is always the best to make perfect egg fried rice.
Happy Baking & Eating!