Rice Krispies Treats has become so popular amongst children and adults alike, this deliciously sweet favourite is a treat for all seasons.
1 tbsp Butter 牛油
180g Sainsbury's white mini marshmallows 棉花糖
6-7 cups KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal 卜卜米
6 tbsp toasted shredded coconut 椰絲
A pinch of toasted sesame seeds 芝麻
A QUICK NOTE:
Just mix together rice krispies with melted butter and marshmallows and the best part is that both children and adults love this crunchy bites, with its sweet, coconut flavour and crispy texture.
1) Heat the butter in a middle large saucepan over low heat, add marshmallows and stir until melted. stirring, and well blended.
2) Remove from heat, mix in rice krispies stir until well coated
3) Sprinkle the shredded coconut and milk powder with your fingers,
in the base layer.
4) Pour the mixtures in dishes, and put the second layer, sprinkle of shredded coconut, and a pinch of toasted sesame seeds over the top.
5) using a buttered spatula, press the mixture across the dishes evenly and firmly. Set aside and leave to cool. cut into squares.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk