I love having my cup of tea in the morning. we had our breakfast every morning in the Seoul sunshine hotel restaurant. Everything else you want to buy, just walk to opposite the hotel is 7 eleven convenient store. there are a lot of things you can buy, like ice cream, dried squid seafood snacks and What is your favourite juice? Mine is orange juice I also like grape juice. both are tastes so good and rich in vitamin C. A traditional market city tour bus where we get on at Dongdaemoon DDP, We enjoyed some wonderful views from the bus, then off at Myeongdong an outside visit for our great lunch (Bulgogi set meal). I absolutely love this dishes and have become one of my favourite.
Insa-dong Street is one of the most memorable attractions in Seoul and represents the focal point of Korean traditional culture, crafts and art boutiques. The best part of travel to a new place, all that street food looks delicious and smells good. In the end, we spent two hours there! From what we could see, there were lots of Korean souvenirs shops.
Korean Kitchen is a cultural cooking show on public television with delicious ways to make traditional and fusion recipes with Korean celebrity chef Sinhyoseop (신효섭).
Pajeon is a Korean's all time traditional food, especially popular on a rainy day. Pajeon is a fried dough made of flour, vegetables and seafood. Its way of cooking is comparable to that of pizzas or pancakes. You can make and taste pajeon yourself at Seoul traditional culture.
How to make Korean Seafood Pancake, Original Recipe by The Korean Fusion cooking class - chef Sinhyoseop (신효섭).
2 cups (Korean pancake powder) or Plain Flour
2 cups of Cold water
1 Cup of Seafood (squid, shrimp, mussels, oysters)
13 Spring onion
1 (Small) Onion
1 Red chili pepper
1 Green chili pepper
1/4 cup (65ml) Vegetable oil
For dipping sauce:
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
½ tbsp sesame seeds
1/2 tbsp vinegar
1/2 red / 1/2 green chili
1) Wash and thinly slices onion, red and green chili and separated into the bowl.
2) In a large bowl, 2 cups of flour, and 2 cups of water. whisk until the batter is smooth. (Wait a few more minutes before cook)
3) Wash all seafood in light salt water, rinse and drain. Slice the body of the squid.
4) Wash spring onion, cut off the root. Sprinkle flour and mix well.
5) Pre-heat the pan with more oil on high heat. Pour half of the batter into it and quickly cook on high heat until golden brown. Then add the seafood, and onion. After then, switch to medium heat, add spring onion, keep patting, pressing it slightly, and keeping it in a nice shape with your spatula. Pour another half batter, and add red and green chili, add whisking egg and pour on top, cook for another 15 minutes. All the cooking time is 30 minutes and preparation is about 15 minutes.
Preparation and Cooking time: (45minutes)
Remove from the pan and place in a serving plate. Serve hot with sauce and enjoy!
Now, we've got the perfect healthy breakfast for you guys.
1) Rice Porridge
2) Korean seafood pancake with (diy dipping sauce)
Here is one video from his TV show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0nS3gaEiFs
Next, The coach takes us to ''Mangwon market'' prepare the food ingredients for final contest.
( Taepyeong hall in Seoul city hall) We had amazing Korean Barbecue in Seoul for dinner that night.
and enjoy a drink with grilled pork belly, and beef. The sweet and juicy keep us want to coming back again. it's also a lot of fun as you get to cook all your meat on a grill. You basically order your cut of fresh meat, grill is right on your own table and assemble your own Korean wraps of meat that consist of lettuce leaves, garlic, chillies, chili paste, Kim chi and of course the grilled meat.
Next Chapter Final Contest