3 tbsps Sugar
1 tbsp Condensed milk
1 sachets Gelatine
250ml Coconut milk
60ml Evaporated milk
1) In a saucepan, slowly pour milk, coconut milk, evaporated milk and pandan leaf.
2) Melted gelatine until dissolved, add sugar and condensed milk. Stir intermittently.
3) Cook over low heat, whisking constantly until thickened.
4) Strain coconut milk liquid through a fine mesh strainer to remove any lumps.
5) Cover with plastic wrap or kitchen paper placed tightly over the pudding. This will keep a skin from forming as the pudding cools. Put them into the refrigerator, and sit for overnight. This is a really smooth and soft coconut pudding which is great for dessert. Serve and enjoy!
Heat reduce to low, if milk gets too hot, bubbles over before you even know it has happened.
Use a low heat and ignore the temptation to raise the heat to cook it faster.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk