1) Peel and cut sweet potatoes and taro into chunks of desired shapes.
2) In a large pot, Add in sweet potatoes, taro and pandan leaves.
3) Filled with water then start boiling. Turn heat to medium, continue boiling for about 40 minutes.
Exact cooking time: As it depends on how thick you have cut the potatoes and taro.
4) Finally, add 1 cup of coconut milk , brown or palm sugar and sago for simmer about 10 minutes.
5) Turn off the heat, Removed pandan leaves and serve either hot or cold.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk